Your resume speaks on your behalf LONG before you ever have an opportunity to communicate your skills to a hiring manager or interview team in person. This is why it is so critical that you make a strong impression with your resume. We recommend the following:
- TOOT YOUR HORN or brag, brag, brag! It will separate you from the crowd and tell the reviewing party that you are mission driven and have a history of accomplishing great feats.
- QUALIFY AND QUANTIFY your achievements since numbers make your story clearer. You might include:
• Dollar amount of high budget projects
• Percentage of decrease in expenditures
• Percentage improvement in incidents
• Percentage of increase of sales, profit.
- CONSOLIDATE experience that dates back further than ten years if the responsibilities were similar. List the job titles and employer; followed by a bulleted list of duties/accomplishments .
We understand how challenging a job search can be. Our services include a resume assessment along with recommendations and best of all, this is at no cost to you.
REMEMBER, we're here to help and would love to hear from you! Hit the contact button below to get the ball rolling with a confidential meeting or call.
The Synergon Team